Estamping Solution — A Convenient Way to Pay Stamp Duty
Are you still running from pillar to post, waiting in a long queue and wasting your valuable time to buy conventional non judicial stamp papers? Now, you can make estamp duty payment online by availing estamping solution provided by PiChain. Digital stamping solutions clubbed with esign services help you to buy estamp paper or e stamp non judicial paper. With this you can get your documents signed electronically without the need to meet the concerned parties in person. Our estamping system helps you to save a lot of transit and waiting time to meet the concerned parties in person especially during this time of pandemic when transit from one place to another is quite difficult. Thus, this helps you to reduce the overall turnaround time for your business and other legal documentation.
Our estamp services reduce the additional costs involved in procurement of conventional stamp papers, transit to stamp paper vendors and to the places of the parties to get them signed as well as courier charges incurred in sending the stamp papers to the concerned parties before and after signing them. Our estamping solution provides you with the facility to do all these at your comfort zone be it from your office, home, holiday spot; anywhere, anytime and any day 24 x 7 x 365 days. The digital stamping solutions also help you and all the parties involved to view the estamp paper on any computer or mobile device over internet. This eliminates the need to preserve, carry, and chances of losing the stamp paper as in case of conventional stamp paper. Estamping system along with eSign services provided by PiChain is a complete one-stop solution for all your documentation needs.
The estamp non-judicial paper is tamper-proof, fool-proof, soil-proof, and is easily accessible from anywhere, anytime, and on any mobile or computer device that has document viewer and can be connected to internet.
Digital Stamping Solutions
Digital stamping solutions that have become the norm of the day to avail estamp paper through estamping system. Estamping solution is a computer-based transaction that is done electronically to pay the required stamp duty to the state government to buy estamp non judicial paper. After paying the required stamp duty at the Authorised Collection Centre (ACC), you will be given a Unique Transaction Reference (UTR) number. It is also known as UTR code. Using this code, you can purchase estamp certificate that has a Unique Identification Number (UIN) from where you have made the payment. This Unique Identification Number (UIN) can be used for future references and access your estamp certificate online. If you are running your business across India, you can pay the differential stamp duties for various states wherever you are establishing your business apart from where your head office is situated through our digital stamping services.
Features of Estamping Solution
- Easy accessibility: You can access our digital stamping solution anytime, anywhere, from any computer or mobile device through internet to make estamp duty payment and buy your estamp certificate. You can also use our digital stamping services to access your estamp papers anytime, & anywhere.
- Tamper proof: As you are provided with UIN, only you will be able to access your estamp certificate using the UIN and other details such as state, stamp duty type, certificate issue date, and a 6-character alphanumeric string provided on it.
- Soil proof: It is soil proof unlike conventional stamp papers that are prone to damage from fire, tearing, spilling of fluids or other substances as well as losing its quality over time due to paper degradation.
- Authentic: It is highly authentic as each and every estamp paper is provided with Unique Identification Number (UIN) that is electronically generated and does not match with any other estamp paper.
- Highly secured: Our digital solution is highly secured as we adhere to the issuance, operations, and maintenance processes that are governed by the Central Record Keeping Agency (CRA).
- User friendly: It avoids the hassles of handling bulk amount of conventional stamp papers that are prone to damage, difficult to circulate and distribute, and cumbersome process involved in typing, stamping, and affixing seals.
Benefits of Estamping Solution
- Cost effective: By using our digital stamping services, you can save a significant amount of money that you would otherwise spend on middlemen to purchase conventional stamp papers, the transit, circulation, distribution, and printing cost.
- Faster processing: Our estamping solution is much faster than the conventional stamp paper in terms of buying, writing, signing, and registering. All these can be done digitally from anywhere, anytime, without the need for transit and standing in queue.
- Legal validity: Our estamping system is legally valid across India.
- Differential payment: You can pay differential stamp duty alone through our estamping solution while you are expanding your business operations in more than one state within India.
- Rectification of underpayment: In case you have underpaid your stamp duty, you can pay the difference amount through our digital stamping solutions. You need not go through the cumbersome process involved in using conventional stamp paper.
Availability of Estamp Paper
Estamp paper is currently operational in the following states and union territories. They are Gujarat, Karnataka, Delhi, Assam, Tamil Nadu, Rajasthan, Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Punjab, Chandigarh, Odisha, Andhra Pradesh, Bihar, Tripura, Ladakh, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Puducherry, Andaman and Nicobar, and Jammu and Kashmir.
Esign and its Benefits
Esign is a digital form of conventional signature that is used for identification, authentication, and verification of the signing parities entering into an agreement on estamp papers. Our esignature process is highly secured and authentic as the esignatures of the parties involved are encrypted at the sender’s end along with their private key using encryption algorithm and hash functions. The receiver then decrypts the sender’s hash using the sender’s public key and also generates its own hash version of the message. If both the plain texts match the document, it is then considered to be reliable.
Thus, our estamping solution along with esign services will provide you an awesome experience in fulfilling your business and civil documentation needs that will be deemed valid only if they are registered with the respective state government.