Types of e-Sign
Aadhaar based e-Sign
USB-based SC token
- It assures a high level of security to the users as it demands a password to access the content to the token.
- It facilitates portability and durability.
- Encryption of digital contracts or agreements in a much-secured way.
- There is no need for a reader hence, this device can be carried conveniently.
- The plug-and-play capability eliminates the cost for training.
Document Signer Certificate (DSC)
DSC is a certificate that is issued by the Country Signing Certification Authority (CSCA) to organizations using digital signature applications. It facilitates automatic authentication of documents/agreements of the organization using a digital or electronic signature.
This is a very simple way of e-signing the document. Pre-captured signature is a picture copy or scanned document of your wet signature. In this type of e-sign, you need to upload the document of your signature in the required field.