Digital KYC form
E-sign (Aadhaar eSign/Virtual Sign/ DSC/ Bulk signing)
Audio & Video Call through Browser
Direct One to One Chat with Customers
Group Chat - Single Customer & Multiple Employees
Maintains Chat History
Instant Sharing of Files, Images & Videos
Capturing Screenshot of the Docs
Desktop, Android or iOS
Link data, docs & videos to Internal System
Original Seen and Verified (OSV)
- Record Video while the Customer shows Original Documents.
- Capture a Live Screenshoht of the Customer holding the document.
- Store Documents with Customer Name & Date Stamp on it.
- Use Front Camera for Customer Photo & Back Camera for Documents.
- Screenshots saved with Date Stamp.
Liveliness Check in Non-Assisted Video KYC
- Real time face capture with live Biometrics
- 3D Face Model
- Body Movements
- Authenticate Name & Age against the ID card
- Verify the captured customer’s location with the document address
Document Validation & Verification
- Document Classification during Upload
- Optical Character Reading & Text Conversion
- Tampering & Fraud Detection
- Real-time Document verification with Registered Databases
- Compare the person on video call with photo on docs
- Video recording for non-repudiation