Estamping Solution — A Convenient Way to Pay Stamp Duty
Are you still running from pillar to post, waiting in a long queue or wasting your valuable time to buy conventional non judicial stamp papers? Now, you can make estamp duty payment online by availing estamping solution provided by PiChain. Digital stamping solutions clubbed with esign services help you to buy e stamp paper or non judicial stamp paper online. With this, you can get your documents signed electronically without the need to meet the concerned parties in person. Our estamp registration system helps you to save a lot of transit and waiting time to meet the concerned parties in person. This assumes great importance especially during this pandemic when transit from one place to another is quite difficult. Thus, this helps you to reduce the overall turnaround time for your business and other legal documentation.
Our Estamping Solution
Our estamp services reduce the costs involved in the procurement of conventional stamp papers, transit to stamp paper vendors. It eliminates the travel cost and courier charges incurred in sending the stamp papers to the concerned parties before and after signing them. Our estamping solution provides you with the facility to do all these in your comfort zone; be it from your office, home or holiday spot. You can carry out this activity anywhere, anytime and any day you can avail 24 x 7 x 365 days. The digital stamping solutions also help all the parties involved, to view the e stamp paper on any device over the internet. This eliminates the need to preserve, carry, and chances of losing the stamp paper as in the case of conventional stamp paper.
Estamping system along with eSign services is a complete one-stop solution for all your documentation needs. The non judicial stamp is tamper-proof, fool-proof, soil-proof. It is easily accessible from anywhere, anytime, and on any device with an internet connection that has a document viewer. One can buy non judicial stamp paper at one’s convenience.
Digital Stamp Paper Solution
Digital stamping solutions that have become the norm of the day to avail estamp paper through estamp registration system. Estamping solution is an electronic computer-based transaction to pay the required stamp duty to the state government. Thus, it eases the process to buy non judicial stamp paper online. After paying the required stamp duty at the Authorised Collection Centre (ACC), you will receive a Unique Transaction Reference (UTR) number, also known as the UTR code. With this, you can buy estamp certificate with a Unique Identification Number (UIN) from where you have made the payment. You can even use this UIN for future references or to access your estamp certificate online. It is very beneficial if you are running your business across India. You can pay the differential stamp duties of the states wherever you are establishing your business through digital stamping services.
Features of Estamping Solution
- Easy accessibility: You can access our digital stamping solution anytime, anywhere, from any device through the internet. You can make estamp duty payment and buy your estamp certificate. You can also use our digital stamping services to access your e stamp papers anytime, & anywhere.
- Tamper proof: With UIN, only you will be able to access your estamp certificate & other details such as state, certificate issue date will not disclosed. A 6-character alphanumeric string provided on it ensures security.
- Soil proof: It is soil proof, unlike conventional stamp papers and not prone to any damage from fire, tearing, spilling of fluids. It also eliminates the fear of losing its quality over time due to paper degradation.
- Authentic: It is highly authentic as each and every estamp paper has a Unique Identification Number (UIN). This number is electronically generated and does not match with any other e stamp paper.
- Highly secured: We adhere to the issuance, operations, and maintenance processes governed by the Central Record Keeping Agency (CRA).
- User friendly: It avoids the hassles of handling a bulk amount of conventional stamp papers that are prone to damage. They are difficult to circulate and distribute, and involves a cumbersome process in typing, stamping, and affixing seals.
Benefits of Estamping Solution
- Cost-effective: By using our digital stamping services, you can save a significant amount of money otherwise spend on middlemen. You can save money on the purchase of conventional stamp papers, the transit, circulation, distribution, and printing cost.
- Faster processing: Our estamping solution is much faster than the conventional stamp paper in terms of buying, writing, signing, and registering. You can carry out all these digitally from anywhere, anytime, without the need for transit and standing in a queue.
- Legal validity: Our estamping system is legally valid across India and you can purchase the non judicial stamp paper online with great ease.
- Differential payment: You can pay differential stamp duty through our estamping solution. It is beneficial when you are expanding your business operations in more than one state within India.
- Rectification of underpayment: In case you have underpaid your stamp duty, you can pay the difference amount through our digital stamping solutions. You need not go through the cumbersome process involved in using conventional stamp paper.
Availability of Estamp Paper
Estamp paper is currently operational in the following states and union territories. They are Gujarat, Karnataka, Delhi, Assam, Tamil Nadu, Rajasthan, Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Punjab, Chandigarh, Odisha, Andhra Pradesh, Bihar, Tripura, Ladakh, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Puducherry, Andaman and Nicobar, and Jammu and Kashmir.
Esign and its Benefits
Esign is a digital form of a conventional signature used for identification, authentication, and verification. It is a digital signing by the parties entering into an agreement using estamp papers. Our esignature process is highly secured and authentic as it involves encrypted esignatures of the parties at the sender’s end. The sender has an encrypted private key and hash functions. The receiver then decrypts the sender’s hash using the sender’s public key and also generates its own hash version of the message. If both the plain texts match the document, it is then considered to be reliable.
Our estamping solution with esign services will fulfil all your needs thus providing a seamless experience in buying stamp paper online. It will facilitate your business & civil documentation which are valid only if registered with the respective state government.